These injectors flow 60 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and up to 85 lbs/hr at 87 PSI. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications. This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed drivability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip providing a true 30 degree spray pattern for improved mixture preparation. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
– Coil Resistance: 12.5 Ohms / High Impedance / High-Z
(No ECM driver modifications required)
– Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa )
w/Gas: 60 lb/hr = 630 cc/min = 453 g/min
– Static Flow Rate @ 87PSI ( 600kPa )
w/Gas: 85.7 lb/hr = 900 cc/min = 648 g/min
– Gain: 0.11ms/mg
– Offset: 0.055ms
– Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.14ms
– Turn off time: 0.85ms @ 600KPa
– Connector: Bosch EV1
– Series: DEKA 4 ( DEKA IV )
– Orifice Type: Multi-orifice
– Spray Pattern: 30 Degree Spray Cone
– Factory fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings
– 48mm end to end
Equivalent Part Numbers:
– Siemens FI114962 or 107-962 ( 107962 )
– Mototron INJ-GAS-002 ( S107)
– Accel 74620S
– MSD / Edge 2030